Sleeps 6 +Cot 2 Dogs Welcome
Free Wifi En-suite Bedroom
Ground Floor Bathroom, South Facing Garden
The cottage was so lovely and homely with everything we needed and Ruth provided a travel cot and high chair for my baby grandson. What a beautiful location – you almost didn’t need to leave the cottage. We enjoyed a breakfast picnic on the bench overlooking the grounds with stunning views. Capey Family, September 2019
Sleeps 3-4 + Cot 2 Dogs Welcome
Free Wifi Garden gate to Meadows
Separate sitting room with Log-burner
A return visit after several years, we were welcomed warmly by Jon & Ruth. The cottage is like home from home, and the gardens and woodland are fantastic for walking the dogs and watching the wildlife. We had the most perfect family holiday, and the weather was absolutely stunning. Didn’t want to leave! Merridue Family, September 2019
- Our prices can be found on the Booking page and are fully inclusive of heating, electricity and linen.
- Towels are currently not provided and we would ask that guests bring their own sets.
- Each cottage has a TV with streaming, DVD players, and free Wifi.
- Heating is either oil or gas-fired central heating, or night-storage heating with supplementary heating, and some cottages have woodburners. Please see individual cottage descriptions.
- Each cottage kitchen has an electric cooker and ceramic hob, cordless kettle, toaster, microwave, fridge with freezer compartment. There is a dishwasher and upright fridge/freezer in Willows.
- We suggest you bring your own bbq as we are currently not loaning these to guests.
- All cottages are fully no smoking.
- Cots, highchairs, mattress protectors and non-slip rubber bath mats are available free on request. Guests are advised to bring other safety equipment such as harnesses and stair-gates.
- Each bathroom has a bath (except Buddleia which has a shower cubicle only, no bath) and also a shower over bath or walk-in shower, toilet, washbasin, shaver point, and electric wall-mounted fan heater, heated towel rail or central heating radiator. Please see individual cottage descriptions for more details.
- Bedding is non-feather duvets and pillows with polycotton protectors, and the bed linen is a polycotton mix. Beds are made up for guests’ arrival.