Sleeps 6 +Cot 2 Dogs Welcome
Free Wifi En-suite Bedroom
Ground Floor Bathroom, South Facing Garden
The cottage was so lovely and homely with everything we needed and Ruth provided a travel cot and high chair for my baby grandson. What a beautiful location – you almost didn’t need to leave the cottage. We enjoyed a breakfast picnic on the bench overlooking the grounds with stunning views. Capey Family, September 2019
Sleeps 3-4 + Cot 2 Dogs Welcome
Free Wifi Garden gate to Meadows
Separate sitting room with Log-burner
A return visit after several years, we were welcomed warmly by Jon & Ruth. The cottage is like home from home, and the gardens and woodland are fantastic for walking the dogs and watching the wildlife. We had the most perfect family holiday, and the weather was absolutely stunning. Didn’t want to leave! Merridue Family, September 2019
- Our prices can be found on the Booking page and are fully inclusive of VAT, heating, electricity and linen.
- Towels are included in The Owlery and Honeysuckle and can be hired for Willows, Rafters, Buddleia and Dovecote at £4 per set of hand and bath towels. Towels are supplied free of charge to overseas visitors.
- Each cottage has sofas and chairs, coffee tables, LCD televisions, DVD players, Ipod players with FM radio and free Wifi, books, magazines, games, DVDs, and a comprehensive information file. Further information on ‘what’s on’, local information, wildlife watching, eating out, maps and guides can be found in the communal laundry room or by linking to our website.
- Details of the temporary guest membership to Dartmouth Golf & Country Club which offers 25% discount on golf, swimming, gym and health and beauty facilities is supplied in each cottage file.
- Heating is either oil or gas-fired central heating, or night-storage heating with supplementary heating, and some cottages have woodburners. Please see individual cottage descriptions.
- Each cottage kitchen has an electric cooker and ceramic hob, cordless kettle, toaster, microwave, fridge with freezer compartment (further freezer space is available in the Farmhouse), and all other equipment that is required for a Visit England 4-star rating . There is a dishwasher and upright fridge/freezer in Willows.
- Cots, highchairs, mattress protectors and non-slip rubber bath mats are available free on request. Guests are advised to bring other safety equipment such as harnesses and stair-gates.
- Each bathroom has a bath (except Buddleia which has a shower cubicle only, no bath) and also a shower over bath or walk-in shower, toilet, washbasin, shaver point, and electric wall-mounted fan heater, heated towel rail or central heating radiator. Please see individual cottage descriptions for more details.
- Bedding is non-feather duvets and pillows with polycotton protectors, and the bed linen is a polycotton mix. Beds are made up for guests’ arrival. Towels, are supplied in The Owlery and Honeysuckle (and to our overseas visitors free of charge).